Wednesday 7 September 2011

TIFF 2011: The Film List

Subject: Your Festival Order has been Processed

Just like that, I'm like a kid on Christmas morning hoping to unwrap a gift to reveal the must have toy du jour. I open my receipt with my breath held (just a little) and slowly read down the list of tickets and showtimes until I get to the bottom to see the magical absense of the word 'VOUCHER'...got em all baby. No waiting in line to try to redeem vouchers or shuffling of the schedule needed...woo hoo!

Here's what I'll be seeing over the next 10 days of TIFF:

Restless
Friends with Kids
Ides of March
Comic-Con Episode IV: A Fan's Hope (yes, I am a nerd, thank you for asking)
Drive
First Position
Sarah Palin - You Betcha!
Ten Year
The Oranges
Undefeated
Damsels in Distress
Butter
Sleeping Beauty
Union Square
Violet & Daisy
The Descendents
Hysteria
Page Eight

See you in line!

2 comments:

Tanja said...

I'm always curious - how do you choose which movies you want to see?

heather said...

Why Tanja, I wrote about that very thing a few years ago...and the method really hasn't changed since then :-) http://but-idontwantablog.blogspot.com/2008/09/tiff-time.html