Monday 1 September 2008

Signs of the end of Summer

  • I was floating on the lake this weekend, enjoying the weather that we should have had in July, and looked up at the trees to see the edges of the leaves turning orange and red.
  • Seeing the back to school ads that always make me feel like it's time for a new year to start.
  • Setting my PVR for the start of the new television season. 90210 tomorrow baby!!
  • Standing in lines waiting to drop off my order form and then pick up my tickets for TIFF. I was lucky enough to get 9 out of the 10 films I selected :-)
  • Enjoying the last long weekend we have until Thanksgiving.

The Final Summer Tally

Weekends at the Cottage: 7

Concerts: 4

Musicals: 2

Weddings: 1

Non-cottage vacations: 1

Pedicures: 4

Margaritas: too many to count

No comments: